Dr. AvadhutPatwardhan holds Fellow NITIE degree from the National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Masters in Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from the Shivaji University. In the Span of 9 Years of academic delivery, he has taught at Institute of International Business and Research, Maharashtra Academy of Engineering, International School of Business & Media, MIT School of Telecom Management and MIT World Peace University School of Management.
His teaching interests include Marketing Management, Business to Business Marketing, International Marketing and Pricing. He uses case study as a pedagogy considering the relevance and appropriateness with the topic. He has acquired skills for using case study as a pedagogy by attending CASE METHOD TEACHING SEMINAR offered by Harvard Business Publishing & IIMA Case Centre at Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad.
In order to remain updated, he participates in initiatives taken by various premier institutes. He attended Capacity Building Programme 2018 (Sponsored by Indian Council of Social Science Research) at the National Institute of Industrial Engineering for sharpening his skills.
His research areas emphasize on Technology Adoption and Services Management. He has published his research work in refereed journals including Journal of Medical Marketing, International Journal of Healthcare Marketing. He has co-authored research works published in International Journal of Product Development and International Journal of Electronic Banking. He has co-authored a case study “Keiko Motors” published at Case Center.
- Keskar M., Pandey, N., and Patwardhan, A. A. (2020) ‘Development of Conceptual Framework for Internet Banking Customer Satisfaction Index (IBCSI)’, International Journal of Electronic Banking, 2(1), 55-76.
- Pandey, N., Patwardhan, A. A. and Rao, S. (2019) ‘Four decades of new product development research: an integrative review’, International Journal of Product Development, 23(1),1–14.
- Patwardhan, A. A., Pandey, N. and Dhume, S. M. (2017). Integrated model forunderstanding Indian physicians’ internet usage pattern: An empirical approach.International Journal of Healthcare Management, 10(1), 19-33.
- Patwardhan A. A.; Pandey, N. and Dhume, S. M. (2015). Understanding Physicians’Internet Adoption Pattern: A Hybrid Approach for Pharmaceutical Marketing.International Journal of Marketing and Business Communication, 4 (2), 53-69.
- Patwardhan, A. A., Pandey, N. and Dhume, S. M. (2014). Leveraging technologyadoption model for examining internet usage among physicians’ in changing Indianpharmaceutical marketing context: A structural equation modeling approach. Journal ofMedical Marketing: Device, Diagnostic and Pharmaceutical Marketing,14(4), 201-211.
- Patwardhan A. A.; Pandey, N. and Dhume, S. M. (2014). Analysis ofPhysicians’Technology Acceptance Literature in Changing Indian Pharmaceutical MarketingContext: A Markus and Robey’s Causal Structure Approach. International Journal ofMarketing and Business Communication, 3 (2),33-45.
- CASE-Reference no. 520-0024-1 (2020). Keiko Motors Pvt Ltd: Chartering International Pastures, Avirup Das (T. A. PaiManagement Institute); Sayan Mukherjee (T. A. Pai Management Institute); AmolDhaigude (T. A. Pai Management Institute); AvadhutPatwardhan (MIT World PeaceUniversity),
- “Determining Antecedents of Perceived Value and Brand Loyalty with SpecialReference to Ola and Uber Users in Emerging Markets (India): AnEmpiricalApproach” in 2019 IIM Indore-NASMEI Summer Marketing- IS Conference held atIndian Institute of Management, Indore; July 26-28, 2019.
- “Service-Value-Loyalty Chain: A Theoretical Underpinning for Emerging Markets” inApplied Research International Conference on Business &Social Sciences held atUniversity of Oxford, UK; November 15-16, 2018.
- “Understanding Internet Adoption Pattern of Physicians: A Hybrid Approach forPharmaceutical Marketing”, in PAN-IIM World Management Conference, organizedby and held at IIM Kozhikode; November 5-8, 2014
- “Understanding Internet Usage Patterns of Physicians and Devising Internet basedPharmaceutical Promotions” in National Conference on Excellence in Research andEducation held at IIM, Indore; May 10-13, 2012
- Acting as a reviewer for the International Journal of Global Business and Competitiveness
- ‘Best Ph.D. Thesis Award’ in 12th International E-Conference 2020 Organized by Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior in collaboration with Association of International Business and Professional Management, Indonesia; December 19-20, 2020
Marketing Management, Business to Business Marketing, International Marketing, Pricing Retail Management, Consumer Behaviour.
- Fellow NITIE, Industrial Engineering, National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai, India.
- Qualified UGC-NET (June 2013) in the subject Management for lectureship
- M.B.A., Marketing, and Human Resource Management, KIT’s Institute of Management Education and Research, Shivaji University, Kolhapur, India.
- B.Sc., Chemistry, ShivajiMahavidyalay, Shivaji University, Kolhapur, India.